Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"The Badger's Billing Cycle Has Passed if I was a Mobile Phone Comp."


Today I have been in hospital for a month, so it seems my billing cycle is up and will now charge the Nurses roaming fees for when they are at lunch or gossiping and not attending to the badgers many needs. Their unlimited data plan is over as it was introductory and now I will charge them anything over 500mb of data, this includes but not limited to;

  • "How are We feeling today comments"
  • The 900th time they walk by my room screaming breakfast like some medical Paul Revere.
  • Why are you not married?
  • "Why do you read so much and not come out and play cards?
If they want to upgrade to new Patient they must first give me a private room, daily foot rubs, and access to a mini bar. 

 Seriously it has been a month and I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel, lets hope it is not a train or a midget with a flashlight. I have had 4 E.C.T. treatments without major side effects, and my mood has increased around 45% I am turning the corner. I will need maybe 4-5 more treatments and should be out at the end of next week or mid-week the following.

 I need to take a second to thank everyone who has supported me through this process in my life, and most of you barely know me yet have shown me such kindness and humanity. I will personally thank all of you when I am out, the list is long, very long. Thank you as well to everyone whom I do not know who reads my blog or follows me on Twitter. I am also moved by your words of encouragement. 

1 comment:

  1. One of the features of the Internet is that I can get concerned about people I don't even know. I found your blog in a random link from somewhere, you are a good guy (and very funny) and I wish you well. Take care of yourself! Sounds hopeful.

    ReplyDelete