Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 8 of the Badger goes Mental, " High Anxiety for The Badger"


Today was a mix of emotions I had a welcomed early visitor Stacey Robinsmith who was at hospital with a family member and was kind enough to share a coffee and some time. Thank you Stacey. And I went out for a bit with my friend Airdrie.

   Still thru it all something was not quite right, kinda like bacon and mayo left out in the sun, or Lindsy Lohan's face. It is anxiety, i have been dogged by endless anxiety today. I am not sure why but it is there staring at me like some creepy clown, or Jello. Fuck it is driving my mood down and making me restless.

 On a helpful hint from the Bat Shit Crazy Badger. Never buy anything from a cart in a mall, it is all questionable and may cause injury or disfigurement.

 I really feel like crap so I will keep it short tonight. Have a great night all see you when I wake up and the meds kick in.

3 comments:

  1. It was very good to see you today. As my Mom and Dad were leaving they saw you sitting in the cafeteria blogging away. My Mom thought it was very cool that you were able to blog from the hospital. I am thankful for your willingness to share your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog care of Papa Stacey's blog, and once I started reading I had to read it all. I love how candid you are. So rarely do you find someone who is honest about themselves in public... and even more rarely when there is a certain stigma attached to some of that honesty. I read and read and read, and read aloud to my husband. There was something oddly comforting in reading it (yea I realize that probably sounds slightly perverse... not intended as such ;)... Im hooked now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey,

    Thank you for those nice words and I am glad you are getting something from my writing.

    ReplyDelete